Individuals and organisations can become members of AAAH Ltd. Our members come from diverse backgrounds and all States and Territories.
Individual membership benefits include:
- becoming part of a national network of professionals and young people who are, or who work with, and for, adolescents and young adults;
- giving a louder, stronger voice to the health and wellbeing needs of young people;
- giving you professional and personal opportunities to contribute to policies, research and education that AAAH creates or collaborates on;
- access to news and information shared by members through the members’ only section of the website;
- regular e-bulletins and other electronic communications from the Association;
- discounted fees for the national AAAH Conference (27-29 November 2019);
- the right to vote in the Association.
Organisational Members shall be body corporates undertaking activities or programs primarily related to the health or health care of young people.
The benefits of organisational membership include all the benefits of Individual membership as well as:
- demonstrating your organisation’s support for the Vision and Objectives of AAAH Ltd;
- discounted fees for the national AAAH Conference for TWO (Small organisational membership), FOUR (Medium organisational membership) or SIX (Large organisational membership) nominated staff/members of your organisation.
Special Joining Offer
Any new member joining between 1 April and 30 June will receive full membership for 2019-20 as well as membership for the remaining months of the current membership year by paying the full year rate. This also enables you to register for the 2019 Youth Health Conference at discounted member rates.
Membership Subscriptions 2019-20
Membership subscriptions run from July to June (financial year). To become a member you must support the Objectives of AAAH Ltd and have a demonstrated interest in the health and wellbeing of young people.
- $110/year OR $264 (3 years) - (aged 26 years and over)
- $55/year full time students (aged 26 years and over)
- Free Young Person Membership (aged up to 25 years inclusive)
Organisational membership is split into three tiers:
- Tier 1: Small organisational membership (under 10 FTEs): $250/year OR $ $600 (3 years)
- Tier 2: Medium organisational membership (between 10 and 30 FTEs): $400/year OR $960 (3 years)
- Tier 3: Large organisational membership (over 30 FTEs): $550/year OR $1,320 (3 years)
Renew your membership for 2019-20
To renew online, please click on the link below:
In 2019/20, we are offering our members to renew for 3 years rather than renewing their annual membership. This year we are offering a 20% discount for 3-year membership making this choice even more economical! To take up this special offer, please contact the Secretariat via email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your updated tax invoice.
ALL FEES ARE INCLUSIVE OF GST.